[cisco-voip] Jabber Mobile 11.7 don't Store SSo User Credential

Alessandro Bertacco bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Sat Oct 1 17:06:49 EDT 2016

We have UC environment all in version 11.0 (CUCM, CUPS, CUC), and we use
Jabber 11.7 on all platform, Windows, MAC, IOS and Android

SSO authentication enabled using Microsoft ADFS 2.0 as IDP.

SSO  works fine from all devices, and on Windows Domain computer SSO User
Credential are pushed directly from the Operating System to the SSO
Infrastructure, so user need only to open Jabber Client and do nothing to
login.

Instead, from Jabber for mobile device, SSO authentication Works, inside and
outside troughs Expressway C/E infrastructure but Users credential aren't
stored on mobile devices.

So, every day, when user start up their Smartphone, Jabber presents SSo IDp
popup that ask Users to authenticate. You understand that this make UnUsable
Jabber Mobile, because users don't want to be bored for Credentials every
day.

I've also opened a TAC but Engineer don't find the route cause.

Someone of you have a working implementations of SSO Authentication
Infrastructure with Jabber Mobile clients that store users credential and
pass it automatically to IDP during the Jabber Login ?

Can you help me or suggest something?

This is make me crazy, and customer wants to rollback to SSO disabled. Is
that the final solution?

Thank you.

Regards

Alessandro