[cisco-voip] CUCM Hunt List CFNA via CUBE not working

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Tue Oct 4 20:37:59 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have an issue with my CUBE which I can’t seem to resolve.

External calls to a CUCM Hunt List with CFNA to an external mobile are failing. The call is presented to the mobile, I answer the call, but the call “keeps ringing” on the originating phone.
I’m sure it’s something obvious but I’m missing something.

As a side note, the following scenario’s are working.
External call, CFA to mobile works
External call, CFNA to mobile works
Single-Number-Reach (aka Mobility) works.

It’s just the CFNA from external phone to Hunt List that appears to fail. I believe an internal IP phone calling the hunt list will fail over to mobile OK.

Cheers
Dana