[cisco-voip] DNS Friendly Names and URL Paths

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:22:25 EDT 2016

Ok, I see now what your argument is about.  And I would be against training
users on bad habits too, but I don't feel that this is a bad habit we
should be avoiding.

Enter the world of URL shortening services
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_shortening> out there, training users
every single day.  Or the fact that this is the type of redirect, which
Cisco supports for Finesse load balancing
<https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13095011/cisco-finesse-failover-behavior>
?