[cisco-voip] Not supported I'm sure..... but what do you think?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 25 17:25:19 EDT 2016

I've done something similar and plan to do it again. However, in my situation it was a completely isolated network. No connection what so ever. But I like your idea of NAT'ing so you can still access live network resources as required, like AD, NTP, etc. I may, if the network team supports it, add this feature.

Sent from my iPhone