[cisco-voip] Not supported I'm sure..... but what do you think?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:50:51 EDT 2016

I'm going to start with, we don't have a complex deployment.

2 CM
1 UC
1 UCCX
1 CER
1 call recording server
~2000 phones over ~8 sites

our last upgrade we tried PCD (joke) spent 4 hours on it before just doing
it manually.  Will be very hard pressed to every use PCD again.

Then it was an additional 12-16 hours to upgrade.  This was just a 8 to 10
upgrade.

We don't have that kind of time.  and personally, I like my personal time a
lot.  so the more I can do during the week leading up to the switch and as
small as I can make the switch, is what I'm looking for.

Scott