[cisco-voip] Paging

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 28 16:39:11 EDT 2016

Interesting. What you find to be a problem, I find useful. I have test phones here that are page recipients that I put into headset mode so the pages don't bother people. [😊]

But that at least confirms your findings. In headset mode, it bypasses the speaker. [☹]

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph