[cisco-voip] Phone Fraud H.323

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:57:44 EDT 2016

Hey Ryan,

The telco said these POTS lines (four of them) were being used to dial
Jamaica.  The router has 4 FXO ports.  For some reason, they were leaving
the fourth line alone, though the telco felt that wouldn't last long.
The router only has an internal non-routable IP addy.
Only processes H.323 (but does allow telnet and SNMP)
I don't know what PSTN egress means.  Sorry!