[cisco-voip] List of SIP Internet Providers

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:05:26 EDT 2016

Most people on this list are going to be using more of the Tier 1 networks
(Verizon/Level3/Sprint/etc).

If you're looking for cheap SIP trunks for smaller businesses or home use,
I'd take a look at https://www.reddit.com/r/voip.  They have a lot of
discussions around ITSPs in the same class as bandwidth.com.