[cisco-voip] List of SIP Internet Providers

Clifford McGlamry cmcglamry at forsythe.com
Tue Sep 13 10:16:26 EDT 2016

It's your call.  Mine is over the internet.  I am running a large commercial connection from Comcast on a cable modem.  I do occasionally experience issues that are likely due to congestion and lack of QOS, but not often.

If I were working in an office where the phones could not tolerate that (think call centers), I'd likely be looking for a provider with the dedicated layer 2/3 options.  Of course you could always have both and route traffic based on what you find works.
Cliff