[cisco-voip] windows server 2008/2012 as CA for Expressway C and Expressway E

Ankur Srivastava ansrivastava at linkedin.com
Sun Sep 25 02:50:48 EDT 2016

Hi Naresh,

You can use any CA as long as its root certificate is pre-installed on the
devices that need to connect via MRA. Cisco recommends a public CA as most
of the devices including the telepresence have the public CA root
certificate pre-installed. But if you make sure to install the root
certificate for your internal CA then you wont face any issues.

Regards,
Ankur