[cisco-voip] UCCX CUIC Lost Data

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:24:45 EDT 2016

Try "show uccx dbreplication tables" then look at the contactcalldetail
table:

REPLICATE:        template_db_cra_g_uccx106sub_uccx_1_3_contactcalldetail
STATE:            Active ON:g_uccx106pub_uccx
CONFLICT:         Timestamp
FREQUENCY:        immediate
QUEUE SIZE:       0
PARTICIPANT:      db_cra:informix.contactcalldetail
REPLID:           131076 / 0x20004
REPLMODE:         PRIMARY  ON:g_uccx106pub_uccx
APPLY-AS:         INFORMIX ON:g_uccx106pub_uccx
REPLTYPE:         Master