[cisco-voip] jabber avatar photo management

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Sep 28 15:54:30 EDT 2016

There would still probably need to be some sort of admin approval involved
to keep inappropriate pictures off of there.

This sounds like it would be a pretty easy front-end webpage to make.
Authenticate users with UDS API then allow them to upload a picture which
gets saves as userid.png in the root directory.