[cisco-voip] Webex -- CUWL

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:45:20 EDT 2016

Telepresence in CWMS is just as fun a discussion as multi-line in Jabber.
Let's not open that door.

There are a number of differences, but the biggest one that comes to mind
is HD video.  It only supports HQ video, which in my opinion, is softening
the blow, instead they should just say Standard Definition video.

*"This product utilizes high quality video, so the video sharing experience
is crisp and clear."*

[image: Inline image 1]