[cisco-voip] Monitoring interface status on ucs C via snmp

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 30 14:08:14 EDT 2016

For the archives:

Turns out the ADAPTER mib stopped working in 2.(10x) bios firmware versions as everything worked up to 2.0(9I). The latest version 2.0(13e) does not work.

Waiting for TAC to provide feedbad on the bug request.  I'm hoping it's not set to cosmetic.

Luckily our monitoring system has some built in vmware tools that monitor the interface status, so I can see them up or not.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure