[cisco-voip] Headset Recommendations for 79xx?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 16:07:23 EDT 2017

i bought a wired plantronics one with noise cancellation and it does work
pretty nice in my testing for the latest 2 days.

now im also researching wireless as well. preferably something with good
range but also needs to be able to work in a high density environment where
there might be 20 users used within a small area and simultaneously