[cisco-voip] UCCX HA and CUIC Historical Data Source

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Mon Apr 10 11:17:34 EDT 2017

Couldn't get to this today, will do tomorrow. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Apr 2017, at 6:02 am, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com<mailto:avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>> wrote:

Nope. Abhiram?

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 2:31 PM Nick Britt <nickolasjbritt at gmail.com<mailto:nickolasjbritt at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

Sorry to grave dig but just wondered if you ever got an answer for this?

I am about to go down this rabbit hole myself as a customer wants a better explanation (documentation) as to how this is supposed  to be configured and how this should behave.

Cheers

Nick