[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.5(1)SU1 released

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:22:00 EDT 2017

Speaking of CUIC permission issues, it's a pain when an employee leaves
your org, and you remove their account from the system, but they still
remain owner on everything they created in CUIC,. You'll get like 5 RTMT
alerts everyday from now on because the user cannot be synched from UCCX to
CUIC anymore.

There's no easy way to fix this.  You have to manually click on every
single object in CUIC (reports, dashboards, schedules, etc.) to see who the
owner is, and then add someone else with exec/write permissions, followed
by having this new person create copies of every object so they become the
owner of the new object, then go back and delete the old object.....yeah.
I've had to do this.  It's awesome fun.

So, speaking of tools/scripts from TAC, maybe TAC can fix this on the CLI
to bulk change ownership of objects in CUIC?