[cisco-voip] BAT Phone Insert Issue

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Apr 13 02:05:27 EDT 2017

Yeah, the column headers for the CSVs change often between versions; required fields added, fields removed or renamed ... etc.

My suggestion is to generate a "sample" export of the data set you're trying to import, using the 10.5.2 BAT. Then, copy/paste the relevant columns from your CSV that you want to import, into the "sample" sheet you exported (removing the sample data set rows of course).

If you're trying a "Specific Details" insert type, you'll generally want to create a customized template for that data type to insert against first, then select it during the import.

Thanks,

Ryan