[cisco-voip] Mailbox delegate backups?

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Fri Apr 14 12:29:22 EDT 2017

Yeah, I ran into that tool shortly before sending this message (cutools is always a godsend) but other than maybe grabbing the CLI version to try to integrate it, it’d be great to be able to just be able to embed it in a run-once script for our more inexperienced techs. Message archiver will work for me for now, but you know, life goals ☺

Ben Amick
Telecom Analyst

From: Anthony Holloway [mailto:avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 12:27 PM
To: Ben Amick <bamick at HumanArc.com>; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Mailbox delegate backups?

There's like 10 ways to solve this, but have you seen the Message Archiver tool?

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/MessageArchiver/Help/MessageArchiver.htm<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/FZsSd20wcz9J5wQsFEL3AQnztPqabbXaoUsyqejqabbXaoVVZASyyO-Y-euvsdEEK6zAQsTLt6VIxGIH5gkjrlS6NJOVICSHIdzrBPqbXPJTnD-LOb3PyrPxEVWZOWr9EVsVdYQsKcfI3KEyCJtdmXb7axVZicHs3jq9JcTvAXTLuZXTKrKr01mBiRmUiCmDmFZenMgmmfBrpOH2C2gu3c6_Fjify4r4V6vzwnYZr1LWkQzUx6NehDUY0gTFADkY-FziMa8yvbCTHCzBcS2_id41FrJaBGBPdpb6BQQg3uOf8l3Ph0xV_AtDVEw8roGSJgArojdZsE3>

Not that I don't like a good API coding challenge, but sometimes occams razor.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯