[cisco-voip] webex design or deployment guide?

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Wed Apr 19 17:31:31 EDT 2017

Are you specifically referring to CWMS or Webex cloud? The latter I'd assume would be a KB page on webex support.

Ben Amick
Telecom Analyst

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:04 PM
To: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net) <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] webex design or deployment guide?

For those of you using WebEx, have you found any sort of documentation with respect to designing/deploying WebEx?

I know there not as much to design as there is with something like CallManager, but I'm looking for something that describes what the features are rather than just how to enable or disable them like the admin guide shows.

Best practices?

Just nothing out there.

I'd rather not deploy to a thousand people only to have to change things because of some issues that could have been averted by decided appropriately whether to enabled or disable a certain feature.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you