[cisco-voip] Finesse cert error

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:57:43 EDT 2017

OK, as of yesterday I started having reports of users in Chrome and Firefox
getting an error connecting to the Finesse webpage.

Looking at the cert It's sha2 but I get Not secure in FF and not private in
Chrome.

Chome complains of NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

cert is internal CA and the sigature algorithim is Sha512RSA hash is SHa512

The only thing that looks a little questionable is in the subject, I also
have the serial number and the hostname is CAPs not lower case

UCCx 11.5.1.10000-61

Any thoughts?

TIA

Scott