[cisco-voip] Finesse cert error

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Fri Apr 28 07:25:28 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

The certificate should contain subjectAltName(SAN), and you should not have any issues. If you were using CN, ensure it is now in the SAN. The same is documented here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/5f1Kp_ntUwU/CfER8_JKDwAJ

The team looked at this today and for CA signed certificates with the above config, there are no issues on the latest Chrome/FF. If you are still facing issues, can you send me the screenshot and details?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065