[cisco-voip] use of "IP Phone Service" while connected via MRA

Jeffrey McHugh jmchugh at fidelus.com
Fri Apr 28 08:51:30 EDT 2017

Not sure about support (it changes so much w/ each cucm and expressway ver's) but EM does work via mra

Jeffrey McHugh | Sr. Collaboration Consulting Engineer
Fidelus Technologies
Named Best UC Provider in the USA
+1-212-616-7801 office | www.fidelus.com
Disclaimer - April 28, 2017
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Michael Hamann,voip puck. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Fidelus Technologies, LLC. Warning: Although Fidelus Technologies, LLC has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Sent from my iPhone