[cisco-voip] Cisco Spark

naresh rathore nareh84 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:48:25 EDT 2017

if we dont want to integrate with spark, just want to make calls to spark device (which doesnt belong to our office), do we still need a connector. for example, if we have to integrate office setup to webex cloud. we just create dns zone and search space and create a sip trunk between cucm and expressway C. that way we are able to connect to CMR/Webex cloud (please see the following guide for reference)

file:///C:/Users/Naresh/Downloads/Cisco%20WebEx%20Meeting%20Center%20Video%20Conferencing%20Enterprise%20Deployment%20Guide%20(WBS31).pdf

in order to just make calls to spark endpoint which doesnt belong to the office setup, do we have to define the same dns zone and search space?