[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 cluster migration

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Sun Aug 6 09:53:16 EDT 2017

Corporate Directory will work with the default settings in 10.4.2, secure EM will not.

If both clusters are up and running you are much better off just adding CallManager.pem from the TFTP server of the new cluster to Certificate Management of the old cluster as  "Phone-sast-trust”.
This will let TVS on the old cluster authenticate the new cluster’s ITL and you don’t need to mess with anything.

It does require that the phones can establish a secure connection to TVS on the old cluster, but if they can’t do that already then they wouldn’t take the rollback parameter change either.

-Ryan