[cisco-voip] 8845/65 Video mbps ?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:50:07 EDT 2017

I realize down scaling is a thing, but its still kind of funny that these
phones can capture, encode and decode 720p, but only have an 800x480
display.

If you are only interested in like-to-like desktop models, then you likely
don't need 2Mbps at 720p.

Something along the lines of 480p30fps at 768kbps for audio and video
should be fine, I would think.

But what do I know.  Video bandwidth is black magic anyway.