[cisco-voip] Outbound Video Calls to Webex fail with 481

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sun Aug 20 18:36:13 EDT 2017

This might have to do with DNS. I would review all your internal/external SRV/A records for EXP/CUCM and your DNS zone in EXP.

It sounds like the call is traversing expressway, but call manager may be having trouble finding the call leg via DNS, to connect the codec to.

Pulling CCM traces and debug logs on the codec for a failed call will tell you for sure.

Thanks,

Ryan