[cisco-voip] Moving publisher role to subscriber?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 21 16:50:41 EDT 2017

You should be able to just DRF restore onto a new VM? Or do you want fresh? If this is IM&P, I think you can just rehome all the users, break redundancy and then add the new server in when ready and rebalance, but I've never done that so perhaps someone else will chime in.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer