[cisco-voip] UC Compatibility Matrix - 10.5.2 / 11.5

Jon Fox - CISCO IPT jonfoxipt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:46:10 EDT 2017

Hello,
Can anyone point me in the right direction for compatibility guides/matrix. The newer CSR matrix is not very useful (or maybe I'm not interpreting it correctly)

Our Software versions are below.

CUCM - 10.5.2.10000-5
CUPS IM&P - 10.5.2.22900-2
UNITY  - 10.5.2.10000-5
EXPRESSWAY- 8.8.1

We are planning a potential staggered upgrade to 11.5.SU2 or perhaps 11.5.SU3. Where we would one weekend upgrade say the CUCM then next the Unity etc etc...

So wanted to know, for example if our Unity would work correctly with the new CUCM Version and visa versa.

Many thanks

Jon Fox