[cisco-voip] UCM Upgrade Poll

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Aug 23 10:12:00 EDT 2017

1.) Bug Poll

      Legitimate bugs (which I define as unexpected behavior in consistent with published Cisco documentation): 2%

      Customer Issue: 98%

2.) I usually devote 16-20 hours of planning and prepping the upgrade (Documentation, Visio, building the bridge if it's that kind of upgrade ... etc). If I have extravagant products in play like Social Miner ... the now defunct MediaSense ... etc, I might add a little more time but right around the 20 hour mark is where I feel comfortable.

-Ryan