[cisco-voip] UCM Upgrade Poll

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 23 18:05:54 EDT 2017

To add to this, we had a unity connection v11.5 install go awry because it didn't make sure the serviceability component was completed installing before timing out and restarting the server. The TAC had never seen anything like it before. No errors in the install logs. Just an entire missing component.

Adding because I know how close the cucm and connection installs are.

Sent from my iPhone