[cisco-voip] UCM Upgrade Poll

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 10:17:17 EDT 2017

1. I'm guessing we are 10% True bugs and 90% environment, but I will agree
with other comments about DNS and NTP being a dumb reason to fail

2. as for time, over the years we used to spend over 6 months on
upgrades...... we are down to about 2 months.  in our enviroment we have to
document all the changes before so it can be communicated to the end user.
Researching for the answers has moved from Anthony's 100 documents to just
opening a TAC case.  It has become way to time consuming to find all the
right doc's to get the correct answer.

YMMV

Scott