[cisco-voip] Outbound Video Calls to Webex fail with 481

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:34:08 EDT 2017

Wait, explain that to me.  So, your original call setup was over port 5060,
where you received the 481, but then mid-call something tried to switch to
port 5061?  Is that how escalation to encrypted SIP happens?  Starts on
5060 as clear text, then switches over to 5061 for encryption?  I'm
obviously showing my ignorance with this, but willing to learn in spite of
it.