[cisco-voip] Webex for TMS

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:37:27 EDT 2017

I clicked on the URL you provided and it doesn't seem to work.

J/K I just wanted to reply and say that I use "banana" all the time, when
the name is unimportant.  I'm kind of known for it 'round these parts.
Cool to see someone else doing it too!

Oh, and good luck with your question.  I'll be curious to see what the
replies come up with.