[cisco-voip] Cisco IM & Presence 11 5.1 SU2 corrupt install with 2nd server

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Thu Aug 24 15:26:26 EDT 2017

Just curious, is your first server from the BE6/7000 Preconfigures? I remember having a few major issues in the past adding servers to a cluster from one of the preconfigured templates on 10.5 and 11.0, wondering if it might be that same issue.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Matthew Huff
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:13 PM
To: cisco-voip list <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Cisco IM & Presence 11 5.1 SU2 corrupt install with 2nd server

I've tried repeatedly to install our second IM server, and it always fails with a corrupt file during post-install. I re-downloaded the ISO and recreated the bootable ISO, so I don't believe it's a ISO issue. Anyone see this?

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you