[cisco-voip] Webex for TMS

Patrick Robitaille Patrick.Robitaille at aqr.com
Thu Aug 24 21:25:20 EDT 2017

You need to contact your WebEx account rep and tell them you want to configure the Hybrid integration for your site.  There's a few steps you'll need to follow like sending them your cert, and then they'll send you a password to enter in TMS.  There's a Hybrid deployment guide with these steps too.

I would send it to you but I'm on vacation.

- - -
Patrick Robitaille, patrick.robitaille at aqr.com<mailto:patrick.robitaille at aqr.com>
O: (203) 742-3797 | C: (203) 914-9572