[cisco-voip] PLM 11.0 issues with CUC 11.5.1 SU3?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:43:17 EDT 2017

Anyone having any issues with CUC 11.5.1 SU3 and PLM on a 11.0.1?

(thinking about rehosting licenses to the 11.5.1 SU3 CUC node)

It has been working fine for a week since the upgrade and today CUC
threw a license error.

PLM 11.0 shows a "Application Error" for the Unity Connection instance.

I deleted the product instance from PLM, added it back and it picks up
correct 11.5 version fine then on Sync gives "Application Error".

I've reset the unity servers and call manager acting as PLM and same thing.

I reset PLM to default demo mode, deleted the Product instances, and
applied the licenses again.  I added Product instances back and it is
not liking  Unity still. PLM has all 11.x licenses. PLM detects the
unity version 11.5 correct but doesn't sync.

Reason we're using CUCM 11.0 over 11.5 is due to phone depreciation in
11.5 with some model phones.

Erick