[cisco-voip] Hardware Tokens/Secure Cluster

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Aug 29 09:18:55 EDT 2017

You can use self-signed certificates now instead with the command-line
tools.  There's still some hardware tokens if you'd rather have something
physical rather than worrying about backing up the certificates.

You can just run "utils ctl set-cluster mixed-mode" and then restart
CallManager/TFTP on all nodes if you want to use self-signed certs.

Here's the 10.x security guide-
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/10_0_1/secugd/CUCM_BK_C68276B4_00_cucm-security-guide-100/CUCM_BK_C68276B4_00_cucm-security-guide-100_chapter_0100.html