[cisco-voip] Automatically exporting just the DN and Description fields

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:08:09 EDT 2017

"You can customize BAT reports for phones and for user device profiles to
meet your particular needs by choosing items from a list of device fields
and line fields. You can also choose how to arrange the fields in the
report. "

"Frequency: Choose from the following options, the frequency of the
transaction:
Once
Monthly
Weekly