[cisco-voip] Automatically exporting just the DN and Description fields

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 31 21:12:30 EDT 2017

If you really want to dive into the UCM database you can find the data dictionaries in the AXL section of developer.cisco.com<http://developer.cisco.com>.

-Ryan

On Aug 31, 2017, at 5:53 PM, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com<mailto:avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks!  I wrote that off the top of my head too.  I know there's like 50 more things to know, but if you master those basics, you can figure out the rest with very little additional effort.

I've spent a lot of time in the tables on CUCM, a fair but careful amount in CUC<https://twitter.com/avholloway45633/status/781873225097629698>, very little in UCCX (mostly callcontactdetail), and none at all for other products.