[cisco-voip] phone model and quantity report...

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:53:19 EST 2017

The Unified Report really is the easiest/best way for the average person,
but since I see you're a CLI/SQL kind of guy, like myself, here is the SQL
query I use, which is similar to yours, but slightly different syntax, and
I use LEFT JOIN versus INNER JOIN, table name aliases, column aliases, and
sort by count, largest value on top.

run sql select m.name, count(m.name) as count from device as d left join
typemodel as m on d.tkmodel = m.enum where m.tkclass = 1 group by m.name
order by count(m.name) desc