[cisco-voip] CME phonebook matching (Incoming Caller ID)

James Andrewartha jandrewartha at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Fri Dec 15 00:41:58 EST 2017

On 13/12/17 15:40, James Andrewartha wrote:
> On 12/12/17 21:13, Anthony Holloway wrote:
>> I have purchased and used this exact script, though it was CUCM + H323
>> gateway, but it worked exactly as described.  My file was hosted off
>> router on a web server.
>
> I have the script too, and it works well, except that for some reason
> calls with no caller ID get the display name of the previous call
> through the gateway. Which is pretty odd, but I haven't had time to
> debug it.

Well, I looked at it today, just clearing the ani before the lookup did
the job.

Is it possible to hide the "Forward" that's added to the caller name
when a call is forwarded? Our reception phone is forwarded from another
extension, so having "Forward" prepended cuts down on how much is
actually displayed.

Thanks,

--
James Andrewartha