[cisco-voip] IP Phones + MGCP FXS + Shared Lines

carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 23:35:21 EST 2017

I have done it on 10.5. The only problem that has every happened was sometimes the calls would just ring the fxs port. I had to remove the line from the fxs port and re add it. I had several sites that had it. I also used it to flash a light so they would know the phone was ringing on a shop phone.

Carlo

Sent from my iPhone