[cisco-voip] Moving calls to/from jabber apps

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat Feb 18 17:52:25 EST 2017

There might be a mobility play there for your manager with audio (via the cellphone), but not a Jabber video call.

On Feb 18, 2017, at 4:30 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>> wrote:

So, if someone answers a Jabber call on their mobile phone (via jabber client) and walks into their office and wants to continue the call on their desktop, this is not possible?

I was hoping at least a hold and resume function was there.

I see the use case. And when my manager asks, it's hard for me to argue.

Sent from my iPhone