[cisco-voip] Integrating IM only between Jabber & S4B cross-organizations

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Fri Feb 24 14:57:07 EST 2017

That service seems too good to be true. Though I guess if you have any decent size larger organization, the cost would be fairly steep. Even for their base service, $2/user/month for 500 users would be $12k/year, which is a lot to pay for IM&P linking, but I guess if you talk to a lot of external organizations it would pay for itself.

Ben Amick
Telecom Analyst

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 10:58 AM
To: Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu>; Justin Steinberg <jsteinberg at gmail.com>
Cc: Cisco VOIP <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Integrating IM only between Jabber & S4B cross-organizations

very cool.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

________________________________
From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net>> on behalf of Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu<mailto:bmeade90 at vt.edu>>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 10:48 AM
To: Justin Steinberg
Cc: Cisco VOIP

There's also this 3rd party product I know of- https://nextplane.net/<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/5fHCN8edEIf3zhO-DuXNKVJ55BZBcsehd79J55BZBcsY-Orhhpvuv7ffK6Qkn3hOqerTKzsSgRmlyEa9JGX3oSVsSjrlS6NJOVIsYY_swY_R-pvvpKYDRXBQSn6esKeophhWyaqRQRrI8YG7DR8OJMddECS3t-KyCepjjhjodTdAVPmEBCgYfCIvIfU6UrJaBGBPdpb5O5mUm-wamrIlU6A_zMddEzDTAjobZ8Qg6BKQGmGncRAIqnjh06MDV6ePB0yq80Qrd45o7Bzh0g-pz_wq808Qwg-9Ewqd40MMcCy2QqQEn00X2gFIVlxgSe76-nYZZTgpdu-Y>
Nextplane UC Federation and Collaboration Service for ...<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/5fHCMUSyMYed7bWtXL6XCQkmnSkNMV4QsCQkmnSkNPPX9J55BZVYsY-Urhhsd79EVLuWdPp3lpmawECSHIdzrBPpdJnor6TbCNPPPZO3P_nVBZZCXOvnKnjpsoVOUVxB57G8FHnjlKMzOEuvkzaT0QSCrodTWWaoVBdd5dwTsSjDdqymp3M-qN-M_wrxKQGmGncRAIn8lrxrW0FpKNnwqj-f0QSyevuhdwLQzh0qmXiFqFsPmiNFtd40r2vAoXek29Ew3hIQglwumd413VCf-1Ew0zi13UCy1EQg330Oq8bhHixs03I92CPBm53oUsrJSgBao2CsUDT>
nextplane.net
nCore Federation Service Simplifying Collaboration with External Teams. NextPlane nCore is a B2B secure real-time communication and collaboration service that offers ...