[cisco-voip] Flexible JID / MRA

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:40:52 EST 2017

Hi Ryan

Did you get this working, I have exactly the same issue, flexible JID works
fine internally, when the service discovery is done, it presents the actual
user id and password prompt, however when using MRA, it does its service
discovery but prompts the email address and password field which it doesnt
allow you to log in with, if you then change it to user id you can log in?

Anyone else come across this?

Regards

Nick