[cisco-voip] Flexible JID / MRA

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Feb 27 10:27:47 EST 2017

It seems obvious to me (and apparently you) that it should work.

As I understand it FJID was more of an after thought and was intended to allow XMPP routing to an alternate alias in federated scenarios.

However, that's a bit like letting the cat out of the bag ... if your going to make it 'sort of' work. From a lay perspective, I would expect this to work right out of the gate (especially since it does through non proxy authentication i.e, internal).

Doesn't seem like this would be a difficult ask for the BUs involved ... seems like a couple of COP files maybe and it's off to the races. Although, not sure what the priorities are; all things 'Spark' considered :).

Thanks,

Ryan