[cisco-voip] Cisco uccx post call survey show duplicate data

Claiton Campos claitoncampos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:46:47 EST 2017

I have two scripts on my uccx environment, the first is the IVR application
and the second script is the post call survey.
The problem is when agent transfering the call for post call survey script,
the custom report show me duplicated data like show below.
[image: pasted1]
On second script i used session variables to get information on first
script like customer ID and phone number.
Someone have any idea about this problem?

Regards,