[cisco-voip] Audio cut-through delays upon transfer

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Thu Jan 12 17:48:38 EST 2017

I just checked this, and it has been enabled already.

Cheers
Dana

From: "Pavan Dave (pavdave)" <pavdave at cisco.com>
Date: Friday, 13 January 2017 at 5:35 am
To: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>, Dana Tong <dana.tong at yellit.com.au>, "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Audio cut-through delays upon transfer

To piggy back on this, if you are going to be in situations where calls are going on and off hold and transferring,  setting duplex streaming to “True” on CUCM will also help.

Note To prevent the SDP mode from being set to inactive in a multiple-hold scenario, set the Duplex Streaming Enabled clusterwide service parameter (System > Service Parameters) to True.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmsys/accm-851-cm/a08trnk.html#wp1149990 (Step 10 under Table 41-1)

Regards,
Pavan Davé
Contact Center TAC Engineer