[cisco-voip] Caller ID Manipulation

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:56:16 EST 2017

It still works with SIP. It is controlled by the "Transmit UTF-8 for
Calling Party Name" checkbox on a SIP trunk. When unchecked (default),
ASCII Display Name gets sent. If you check it, then Display Name is sent.
If ASCII Display Name is blank, then I believe just the number is going to
be sent out.